[nfbmi-talk] Possible These Ideas for the NFBMI State Convention Consideration

Jennifer J. Hays jhays at americanlearning.org
Sun Aug 21 18:19:28 UTC 2016

Great NFBMI Board Meeting,

I spoke with my husband Phelps Nichols when I got returned yesterday evening regarding possible ideas for the State Convention Theme in  November.  He suggested the following:

(1)  What defines you and your future?

(2)  Defining your future

(3)  Defining yourself

(4) No limits

(5) Your past does not determine your future

(6) Pasts do not determine our futures

Hope these ideas may help springboard to final theme consensus.

Should you need to talk, my iPhone number is:  (317) 748-7916

Respectfully submitted,

 Jennifer

Jennifer J. Hays

American Learning, LLC
250 Harbortown Drive East, Suite 1110, Detroit, MI 48207
(313) 259-4503