[nfbmi-talk] Autumn Equanox Begins with Beyond Batty Behavior

Donna Posont donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 18:34:40 UTC 2016

Hello Michigan Friends, In a few weeks we will be heading to Camp Tuhsmeheta to start off the fall season in the woods. If you would like more information about our Beyond Batty weekend please do not hesitate to contact me. If you are under eighteen and not attending with a parent or gardian I will need a release form filled out and can send it upon request. Thanks, and see you in the woods, Donna Posont