[nfbmi-talk] Funeral arrangements for John Scott's sister

JohnC. Scott jcscot at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 11 23:46:52 UTC 2016

Dear Linda,

 I wish to thank you now, and thank you again when I see you for coming to
my sister's memorial service.
I know traveling to the church was not easy.  The one thing that was not
told about her is this.  She had no idea of what a great lady she was.  She
was always self deprecating.I often had to fuss at her for saying things
like "I ain't as dumbe as you think I am!"  I only hope my other sister will
address her very poor self esteem and no longer carry the torch of jealousy
against her big sister, now that she is gone.  Please pray that the light of
Sharon's love can finally reach her.

Peace and Hugs,

John