[nfbmi-talk] call from the president, telephone conference call invitation

Michael Powell mpowell7583 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 12 16:52:29 UTC 2016

Calling all state board members, chapter and division leaders,  interested
members and friends.

I will be hosting a phone conference call, Thursday evening, December 15, at
8:30 PM.  This is not a business meeting of the state board which means we
will not be deliberating over any matters, or taking actions that require a
vote.  The purpose is to keep everybody up to date about things going on in
our affiliate and communicate information to one another.     So even though
a quarum is not required if you are on the board your presence is requested
if you are available and, again, others are invited to participate.

The call in number is the one we have been using.

(605)475-4333.  The access code to enter the conference is 902855 followed
by the pound sign.

If anyone reading this knows someone who is not on this list that would be
interested in this call please pass on the information to them.  I will be
doing the same from here with others I know  as well.

Thanks to all of you and I look forward to our getting together this
Thursday evening.

Michael Powell

President

National Federation of the blind of Michigan

(586)754-1325

Email: mpowell7583 at yahoo.com