[nfbmi-talk] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] NFB Survey Participation Requested

Michael Powell mpowell7583 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 12 16:52:29 UTC 2016

From: NFBNet-Members-List [mailto:nfbnet-members-list-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Danielsen, Chris via NFBNet-Members-List
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2016 10:38 AM
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] NFB Survey Participation Requested

As we close out 2016 and plan for 2017 and beyond, we are evaluating various
aspects of how we accomplish our organizational goals. To help us plan, we
would value your feedback on the NFB's organizational priorities, as well as
which forms of communication are most useful and effective for you. This
information will help us build a successful communications plan for the
future. The survey is confidential and should take approximately ten minutes
to complete. Please
distribute the link ( https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/B9MR89H
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/B9MR89H> )
far and wide. We encourage all willing participants to complete the survey
by Monday, December 12. Thank you in advance for your time and input on this

Christopher S. Danielsen, J.D.
Director of Public Relations
200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
(410) 659-9314, Ext. 2330 | cdanielsen at nfb.org
Twitter: @rlawyer

 <https://nfb.org/> National Federation of the Blind

<http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblind> Facebook