[nfbmi-talk] season's greetings from the president

Michael Powell mpowell7583 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 26 20:20:34 UTC 2016

Hello Michigan federation family.

I hope this finds all of you still in the middle of, or having just finished
joyous and blessed holiday celebrations.  For my part, I still have another
small gathering at my home to get through this evening so I thought I would
sneak away from preparations to send best wishes to all of you.  Well, I
better get back to work before the boss catches me on the computer and
accuses me of goofing off.  I don't believe claiming presidential business
will clear me at this point.

I hope the coming year will be good to you and your families.  May our
federation look forward to a productive and exciting 2017.

Happy New Year to everybody and God bless the NFB of Michigan.

Michael Powell

President