[nfbmi-talk] Fw: pr spin

Terry D. Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 10 17:40:50 UTC 2016

This post and Rodgers prior response to Joe Harcz further confirms that
Rodgers, like the governor, Rick Snyder, are all liars, yes I said, liars,
concerning the Flint genocide attempt by this administration, of people who
are poor, prominently black, blind and other persons with disabilities.
They all must be charged, tried, convicted, and life imprisoned, for
attempted homicide, negligent homicide, and crimes against humanity as
genocide.
They must all resign in disgrace, with no-strings attached of no immunity
from criminal prosecution and civil personal liability, or We the People
must remove them from office without delay, and permanently, just as the
humanity damage is permanent to the people harmed by these Hitler types. .