[nfbmi-talk] FW: [msb-alumni] Re: Stevie Wonder jokes about Braille, preaches accessibility at the Grammys

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Fri Feb 19 00:52:35 UTC 2016

From: msb-alumni-bounce at freelists.org
[mailto:msb-alumni-bounce at freelists.org] On Behalf Of Vickie
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2016 4:18 PM
To: msb-alumni at freelists.org
Subject: [msb-alumni] Re: Stevie Wonder jokes about Braille, preaches
accessibility at the Grammys

Kind of coincidentally, today, I received a call from Humana with a survey.
When they asked my reading preference, I told them braille.  They said they
were trying to start producing letters and informational things in braille
and changed my preference from audio to braille.  So, maybe key personnel at
Humana watched the Grammies.  Who knows.  We'll wait and see if they
actually do provide information to me in braille.  Gosh, even the State
agencies for the blind don't provide things in braille any more.

Vickie Rolison