[nfbmi-talk] communication committee

Derek Moore moorederek at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 28 15:05:35 UTC 2016

Greeting Everyone,
If you would like to be a communication representative for the one of the following zones please email me your contact information at moorederek at yahoo.com. Your help and assistance will be greatly appreciated.

ResponsibilityCall the chapters or divisions president once a month to see how things are going and also report any concern back to the chair of the communication committee (me) and the committee will report to the state affiliate board. Zone AlphaAnn ArborDetroitWayne CountyAt-Large

Zone BravoGrand RapidsJacksonLansingKalamazoo
Divisions
Zone CharlieMichigan Association of Guide Dog UsersMichigan Human Services Division
Zone DeltaMichigan Association of Blind MerchantsMichigan Association of Blind Students

Warmest regard

Derek

Go Forward With Courage
When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
So long as mists envelop you, be still;
be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
-- as it surely will.
Then act with courage.

 Ponca Chief White Eagle (1800's to 1914)