[nfbmi-talk] FW: WIOA Unified State Plan

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Tue Jan 5 03:00:28 UTC 2016

Hello Fellow Federationists,

Larry has asked me to send this out.  It is the request for comments on the
state plan for rehabilitation services.  Many of us are less than satisfied
with the performance of the agency.  Larry is hopeful that our members will
review this material and make relevant comments.  I will try to download and
send the document from the web in another message, otherwise, for those of
you who are able, there is a link to the document in the following messages.

This will not be easy, but it is important and as Federationists we are up
to the challenge.  For Braille users, it may be instructive and interesting
to see if BSBP will provide Braille copies.  You can request them by
emailing Corda Moss as provided in these messages.

Larry mentioned "choice" as a point of concern.  I have not read the plan,
so I cannot direct where to look.  For my part, I have heard from a number
of folks who are not getting their applications for service or other
procedures done in a timely way.  This may be another area of comment.

Thank you for your time to work on this.

Warmest Regards,

Fred