[nfbmi-talk] Federal Court and Airlines Stiff the Blind

evelyn weckerly weckerly at i2k.com
Wed Jan 27 15:59:43 UTC 2016

Hi,

Jell, United Airlines scores last among major carriers for being
on time and luggage handling.  Unfortunately, if I want to fly
from Muskegon, I have to take that airline-at list as far as
Chicago.  It's the only game in tin.  I think they were rated
last in some other areas too but I have forgotten.  This was a
recent oews report.

Evelyn