[nfbmi-talk] A Struggling Blind Student Looking for Some Help

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 31 19:06:02 UTC 2016

Hello All,

I am trying to take a college class this semester at my local community
college. However, I am having a rather difficult time getting the
accommodations I need in order to successfully pass my class. I feel rather
overwhelmed and frustrated by this situation, and I feel as though I simply
do not have the ability to fight this struggle all on my own. Is there
anyone within the NFB of Michigan who would be willing to help me deal with
this situation? If so, I would greatly appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks,
Elizabeth