[nfbmi-talk] The NFB of Michigan Youth Program Presents: Sensational Adventures in Summer Science: The Wonder of Water

osman koroma ozzie0514 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 14:00:46 UTC 2016

The National Federation of the Blind of Michigan Youth Program
Presents: Sensational Adventures in Summer Science
The Wonder of Water
July 24-31, 2016
University Of Michigan – Dearborn
WATER: It can cut a canyon a mile deep through solid rock.  Freezing
water can break rocks into pebbles.  60 percent of our bodies are
water.  Too much water can wash away an entire city.  Too little water
can starve millions of people.

We are so dependent on it, yet, most of us do not know very much about
water.  There are songs about water.  There are poems about water.  We
drink it.  We use it to wash.  We use it to make almost everything.

Led by Donna Posont, a nationally recognized and award-winning blind
naturalist and joined by blind scientists and businesspersons. This
summer, scientists in the Sensational Adventures in Summer Science
will study water.  We will measure it.  We will learn how to keep it
clean.  We will learn how to keep it around and how to get rid of it.
We will learn to study it.  We will learn to respect and protect it.
Attach is the registration form.  Registration form  must be in by
June 10.  Please send registration form to Donna Posont.  If you have
any question or for more information please contact: Fred Wurtzel
f.wurtzel at att.net or Donna Posont donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com.
  To view a video of the 2015 SASS program, please visit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7LBsG20UHc

Osman Koroma
Author and speaker
Cell: 616-710-8536