[nfbmi-talk] Seeking Caucus And Exhibit Hall Information

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 14 19:14:42 UTC 2016

Hello All,

Does anyone have any information about the Michigan state affiliate caucus
And exhibit hall table for the upcoming NFB national convention? If so, I
would greatly appreciate hearing from you.

I would like to receive information about the date, time, and location of
the Michigan state affiliate caucus so I do not miss it. Also, I would like
to schedule a shift to work at the exhibit hall table. The shift I am
interested in working is the noon lunch hour on Monday, July 4, 2016.

If anyone has any information regarding the Michigan state affiliate caucus
And exhibit hall table for the upcoming NFB national convention, I would
greatly appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks,
Elizabeth