[nfbmi-talk] NFB - Grand Rapids Chapter Meeting - July

Martha Moore marthaamoore at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 30 20:01:46 UTC 2016

Hi,
I am aware a lot of us are traveling or will be traveling down to sunny Florida for the National Convention.  I wish those of you flying and driving and taking some kind of transportation a safe journey there and back.
The Grand Rapids Chapter Meeting will take place Saturday, July 16th at 3:30PM at Denny's Restaurant, 28th Street SE Kentwood MI.
Please mark your calendars as it will be an important one to attend.  We are taking our chapter meeting on the road come August and September. Martha Moore, MPA, DTMEmbrace Today and be a Change Agent