[nfbmi-talk] FW: need comments asap on free press web site on free press story

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Thu Mar 3 02:51:54 UTC 2016

Hello,

I got to thinking about this.  Since when are civil rights a matter of opinion polling on the Free Press website?  If this is the way the DOJ conducts our civil rights enforcement, then we are in more trouble than I thought.  So if Brian Sadek can get airport employees to comment then we lose?  What is that?

I have no respect for a system which relys on public opinion to enforce civil rights.

Warmest Regards,

Fred