[nfbmi-talk] Info Requested for Events Calendar

Mary Ann Robinson brightsmile1953 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 8 01:20:10 UTC 2016

Hello,

The NFB of Michigan Human Services Division meets the first Tuesday of each
month from 7:00-8:00 PM via conference call.  The call in number is
605-475-4333 followed by access code 902855
pound. Anyone interested in the human services field or having
issues/problems with human service agencies may attend.

Mary Ann Robinson, President
email:  brightsmile1953 at comcast.net