[nfbmi-talk] Fw: thank goodness for bottled water

David Robinson drob1946 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 20:44:44 UTC 2016

----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: David Robinson NFB MI
Cc: terry Eagle ; Mark Eagle ; Larry Posont NFBMI Pres. ; Bill Earl MI ADAPT ; Leigh Campbell-Earl ; Darma Canter ; Eleanor Canter
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2016 1:21 PM
Subject: thank goodness for bottled water

This is part of the FOIA I recieved today. Note: that the Bureau of Services for Blind Persons had bottled water in January of 2015 and note the comments of sighted Beth White in the attached. But not one person who is blind in this county was notified of these issues and in fact many haven't been given any resources to this very date.

Joe Harcz
(From: FOIA:)
From: White, Elizabeth (LARA)
Table with 2 columns and 4 rowsSent: Wednesday, January 07, 2015 2:47 PM To: Marshall, Phyllis (LARA); Lawrence, Sharday (LARA); Mason, Angela (DHHS); Wilson,
Debbie (LARA) Subject: RE: Facility Notification: Flint State Office Building Table endWow, ewwww! Good thing we don’t drink from the fountain there. Thank goodness for
bottled water.
Elizabeth White
Central Region Manager
Bureau of Services for Blind Persons