[nfbmi-talk] judgement for blind in web site case

Terry D. Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 17:15:42 UTC 2016

Note:  If victory is this easy against the private sector, it should
certainly be this simple against public sector governmental entities who
take federal taxpayer funds, but do not offer accessibility, especially to
programs and services to persons with disabilities, for which the federal
funds are to serve!

Note too that attorney fees are paid by the law-breakers to the plaintiffs'
attorney.

It is over due to step up such legal challenges by those who hold themselves
out as organizations who say they are advocates for the blind and other
disabilities!  My motto is, it doesn't cost, it pays!