[nfbmi-talk] NFB Future Automotive Technicians

Marcus Simmons ceo at simmonsbosscreations.com
Mon Mar 28 13:37:18 UTC 2016

Please be advised, that the NFB C.A.R.S. division is in the process of being reorganized. The new organization will be called the NFB Future Automotive Technicians.

The C.A.R.S. Division has been relegated into a social group and the NFB has decided to disband it. The NFB Future Automotive Technicians will assist in helping blind individual in reducing the hurdles in becoming certified in automotive technician’s status.

We would like to take this opportunity to invite you to join our group. Please respond if you have any interest.

Cordially,
Marcus Simmons C.E.O.
ASE Certified Technician
Simmons BOSS CREATIONS
28179 Brentwood
Southfield,MI 48076-3069
Voice-Mail: (866) 811-7018
(248) 552-8928
http://www.simmonsbosscreations.com
ceo at simmonsbosscreations.com

Be Forewarned:
The National Security Administration is monitoring and recording all emails, phone calls and internet activity for your protection.