[nfbmi-talk] Fwd: Blind Athletics--Might Be Of Interest To Several: One Man's Journey

Kane Brolin kbrolin65 at gmail.com
Tue May 3 14:37:48 UTC 2016

The following was forwarded to me by Rich Vonderhaar, who subscribes
to the Indiana aCB Mailing List.  But because it deals with the blind
empowering themselves to excel in athletics, right here in Indiana, I
nevertheless thought this might be of interest to several in our
affiliate.  And maybe the athlete in question could become a member of
either the Circle City or Indy chapters, if someone were to approach
him.

The story itself originally was published on the Website of a TV
Station called WTHR.  It reads as follows: