[nfbmi-talk] Exhibit Table At National Convention

Larry Posontt president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Mon May 16 04:26:40 UTC 2016

Hello,

For those of you attending our National Convention, we are in need of
someone to volunteer to take responsibility for our booth.  Duties include
scheduling persons to be at the table during exhibit hours.  Receiving and
organizing merchandise. Of course, anyone taking on this job will need to be
at the convention the duration of the convention.

If you think you may be interested in helping with this important job,
please call me at 313-727-3546.

I wish to take this opportunity to thank Dave Robinson for his many years of
hard work managing our table.  His service is appreciated.

Thank you for considering this important job.

Sincerely,

Larry