[nfbmi-talk] Reminder for doorprize and auction items

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Tue Nov 1 18:01:28 UTC 2016

I second the baked goods suggestion. If you happen to make the world's
best cookies, fudge, pies, or other items, plenty of people, including
myself, will bid on these. They'll likely raise way more money than the
cost of ingredients and help us fund our affiliate.

If you don't bake but have a local place who makes some tasty Michigan
treats, consider bringing some.

See many of you soon.