[nfbmi-talk] Airport Board Meeting

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Fri Nov 11 03:19:15 UTC 2016

Hello,

OK, folks after that wonderful convention last weekend, you are probably
primed and ready to hit the ground running to make our Detroit Airport fully
accessible and to eliminate the segregated and discriminatory bus stop in
the Ground Transportation Center.

We certainly need to make our presence known this coming Wednesday the 16th
at 2:00.  As usual we will need to make public comment to assure the board
we will not go away until their illegal, immoral and discriminatory
segregated bus stop goes away.  Please let me know if you plan to make it
and I will do my best to arrange transportation.  My direct email is
f.wurtzel at att.net <mailto:f.wurtzel at att.net> .

Warmest Regards,

Fred