[nfbmi-talk] MiPhone Monthly Conference Call for Michigan Families

Haley Dare haley.dare at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 21:50:21 UTC 2016

 MiPOBC is looking for your input into starting a new monthly conference call that will teach, inform, and promote items/events/products that would specifically interest Michigan families. If you are a parent who has an idea for something you would like to know more about; or you are a professional/provider of services or programs that benefits our blind/VI children; or your kids are interested in chatting with old and new friends; please send me an email at parents at nfbmi.org. We are hoping to have our first "MiPhone" conference call at the beginning of 2017!