[nfbmi-talk] Green friday more information

Taylor Arndt taylorarndt99 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 00:56:11 UTC 2016

I am excited to tell you all  that green Friday has a website. Yes it
sure does, a few weeks ago Fred gave you guys the flyer on this list
about green Friday. Well, I made a website for green Friday and if
anybody was interested there's more information on this website the
flyer is on the website plus some additional information about
attending the event and contact info. I thought I would send this out,
because I got this up and running last night and I was the one that
designed this website.
We are using the free 000 web host  , and they are accessible! . Hope
you guys enjoy.

https://greenfriday2016.000webhostapp.com/