[nfbmi-talk] Green Friday FW: Today's RFPs from Philanthropy News Digest

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Sun Nov 27 00:32:40 UTC 2016

Hello Federation Family,

Yesterday we had a small but very successful Green Friday event where participants learned very basic HTML coding which is the code used to create web sites.Our youngest participants left with their own web page and enough knowledge to allow them to build their sites for the future.  They also have knowledge of how to find more information so that they may continue to build their skills and improve their web pages.

Below you will see just 1 example of the kinds of opportunities that are available to skilled web and app developers.  The concepts of web development coding are transferrable to app development.  So, you may feel good that the NFB of michigan is building a knowledge base for our youth, and anyone else who wishes to learn, that could lead to a satisfying and rewarding career.

Thanks to all of you for your moral and other support of our Science Technology, Engineering and math (STEM) outreach effforts.

Warmest Regards,

Fred