[nfbmi-talk] National Federation of the Blind of Michigan Youth Program Valentine Ball

Osman Koroma osman36d at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 20:22:02 UTC 2016

National Federation  of the Blind of Michigan
 Youth Program proudly presents our first Valentine Ball
WHEN:  Saturday, February 4, 2017, 4 PM – 9 PM

WHERE:  First Christian Church: (Disciples of Christ)
1001 Chester Rd.
Lansing, MI, 48912

COST:  $30 per person and  $50 per couple
COST doesn’t includes EventBrite fee

•	Silent Auction
•	Photo booth
•	Price includes prime rib dinner
•	Proceeds to support the NFB Youth Program
Come join your fellow Federation friends and family for a fun-filled
evening of food, dancing, a silent auction and lots of time for great
conversation and did we mention dancing?  Get in the mood for a
romantic Valentine holiday with that special person or come and hang
out with your friends to dance to some great tunes, eat some great
food and have fun with an auction.  Don’t miss out!
Follow the link below for ticket

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-nfb-of-michigan-youth-program-valentine-ball-tickets-29090143402

Osman Koroma
Author and Speaker