[nfbmi-talk] invitation to seminar

Michael Powell mpowell7583 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 6 20:13:48 UTC 2016

Hello everybody.

We still have plenty of room if you would like to attend our seminar.  We
have been told that John Conyers and some state Reps are going to be there.

So if you can come we will be glad to have you.

See announcement below.

Mike

                                                                  The
Detroit Chapter

of the

Proudly hosts and cordially invites

all Blind and Visually Impaired Persons, family members, and friends to
attend

An Educational Seminar Regarding

The American Disability Act and your Rights

- Focused on issues of the blind and visually impaired -

Presenter:  Lolita Davis

Enforcement Supervisor | Outreach and Training

Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)

Saturday, October 8, 2016

1:00 p.m. until 4:00 p.m.

Martin Luther King, Jr. Senior High School

3200 E. Lafayette, Detroit, MI 48207

How you, your family, and friends can benefit by attending.

.  Learn how the EEOC's mission affects and benefits you,

.  Learn about employment discrimination laws enforced by the EEOC.

.  Learn how to recognize when rights are violated.

.  Learn how to protect your rights and those of your family.

.  Learn the process for filing a complaint and the procedures for
assistance.

This is important information everyone needs to know.  Knowledge empowers.

There will be time for questions and answers at the conclusion of the
presentation.

Refreshments are Complimentary

To properly help us plan and prepare for refreshments,

please RSVP by Friday, September 30, 2016

indicating your commitment to attend and the number in your party

with your name, phone number, and e-mail address to:

NFBd.ADASeminar at gmail.com or call (313) 855-5811 and leave a message.