[nfbmi-talk] Assistance for State Convention

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Mon Oct 10 19:47:58 UTC 2016

Kathy,

Here's the page with convention information.

http://www.nfbmi.org/convention

Registration and banquet ticket would total $50 if registering within
the next week. That is the only cost other than other meals, such as lunch.

I'll let Larry follow up regarding possible financial assistance.
Attending the convention could definitely be a life-changing experience
for her and I hope they are able to come.