[nfbmi-talk] State Convention Agenda

Kane Brolin kbrolin65 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 19:07:47 UTC 2016

On 10/25/16, Michael Powell via NFBMI-Talk <nfbmi-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Hello all.
> I saw a preliminary draft of it last week but revisions still need to be
> made  ...

Just an observation from a neighbor to the south:

I'm really excited about the progress you all in Michigan have made in
respect to utilizing Facebook to get the word out about what you
do--and even posting Convention agendas.  Just a reminder, though,
that you might want to think of taking down the 2015 State Convention
Agenda, which still is clearly evident and downloadable from the
National Federation of the Blind of Michigan Facebook page.

Have an awesome Convention.

-Kane