[nfbmi-talk] Please Forgive my Mistake RE: September Meeting of the NFBMI Human Services Division

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Tue Sep 6 02:38:42 UTC 2016

Hello,

I am very sorry.  I was responding to another message and inadvertently
responded to this one.

I am a little upset that a schoolmate of mine, Stanly Wray is missing and
that his wife is not cooperating in the search for him.

So, if any of you know Stanly, please pray or if you know anything about him
in the past week or so, please contact Lansing Police.

Thanks and I'm sorry for the mistake.

Warmest Regards,

Fred