[nfbmi-talk] FW: State Plan Public Comment

Lydia Schuck lydia.a.schuck at wmich.edu
Fri Sep 16 13:42:49 UTC 2016

Larry and everyone, I had trouble with the table of contents.  It looks like the table of contents should  be linked to the sections in the paper.  I wrote to Corda Moss to ask if there's a way to make it work or to get the page numbers, but she's out of the office.  Has anyone else made the table of contents work on the state plan?