[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Family Nature Club-Spring Gardening Event

donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 23:15:56 UTC 2017

The Birding by Ear and Beyond program will be participating in the Family Nature Club at Camp Tuhsmeheta, April 21-23, 2017. Please consider joining us for lots of activities especially in the garden. If you need transportation from the Detroit area please contact me at 313-220-8140 or donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Thanks and hope to see you at camp, Donna Posont