[nfbmi-talk] state board meeting announcement

Michael Powell mpowell7583 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 8 20:23:09 UTC 2017

Hello to all members and friends on this list serve.

With all the things going on this summer I just wanted to make sure that
those who may not yet know of our August state board meeting get the
information.  So before time gets away from us let me officially post the
information I have.  The state board meeting, as many of you know, is held
at the hotel that will be hosting our 2017 state convention.      So this
year our meeting will be Saturday, August 26.

Where:
Four Points by Sheraton Kalamazoo
3600 East Cork Street
Kalamazoo MI 49001
Phone: (269) 385-3922

The time will be from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM.  The later start time is to
accommodate those who might be coming to Kalamazoo by train.

Lunch details are still being arranged but as usual we will provide
something and those attending will be asked to contribute to the cost with
the affiliate making up the difference.

So as I get more information I will be sure to post it.

Don't forget to start making plans to attend our state convention the
weekend of Friday, November 3-to Sunday, November 5.  Updated convention
information is on the nfbmi.org website with more to follow.

Thank you, and   I hope this finds you having a good summer.

Michael Powell

President

(586)754-1325

Mpowell7583 at yahoo.com