[nfbmi-talk] agenda for state board meeting

Michael Powell mpowell7583 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 24 22:17:24 UTC 2017

Hello to all members and friends on this list serve.  Attached you will find
the agenda for Saturday's state board meeting.

As you will see much of it has to do with planning the state convention the
weekend of November 3-5 at the hotel in Kalamazoo which is hosting our
convention this year.

Four Points by Sheraton Kalamazoo
3600 East Cork Street
Kalamazoo MI 49001
Phone: (269) 385-3922

The time will be from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM.  The later start time is to
accommodate those who might be coming to Kalamazoo by train.

So if you are not able to make the board meeting be sure to make plans to
attend our state convention.  Updated convention information is on the
nfbmi.org website with more to follow.

Thank you.  As always, call or email me if you need to.

Michael Powell

President

(586)754-1325

Mpowell7583 at yahoo.com