[nfbmi-talk] Detroit Transit meeting

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Tue Dec 5 17:46:39 UTC 2017

Hello,

There is a SMART bus board meeting at 2 pm on Thursday in Detroit.  SMART is
the regional public transportation service for the 5 county metropolitan
Detroit area.    This will be a great place to register our dissatisfaction
regarding the Metro Airport segregated bus stops.  President Powell and at
least 1 person from Lansing will be traveling to Detroit for the meeting.
If anyone else from Lansing or other places is interested, please let Mike
Powell or me  know so we can arrange your trannsportation.  Mary and I have
babysitting duty that day and nothing overrides that!  So,  if you want to
hang out with other Federation folks and help blind folks live the lives we
want, please plan to attend the meeting.  Even if you do not choose to
speak, your presence at the meeting will send a message, though we certainly
encourage everyone to let their voices be heard.

Thanks for all you all do.

Warmest Regards,

Fred