[nfbmi-talk] Conduent Jobs - Technical Writer /Work Instructions - Indiana Eligibility Program in Crown Point, Indiana, United States

Kane Brolin kbrolin65 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 14:35:52 UTC 2017

Hello.  I'm not sure how many on this list subscribe to the Direct
Employers Association daily feed of job openings, I am just forwarding
this one to Jobs For The Blind, because this seems like a company that
is sensitive about disabilities-related issues and which openly says
that it honors requests for reasonable accommodations for disabled
employees. https://conduent.jobs/crown-point-in/technical-writer-work-instructions-indiana-eligibility-program/B1B800000ED1408FA3B9F075AEAD9767/job/?vs=5071

While the job listing here specifies Crown Point, Indiana, I have a
feeling this job description could apply to other locations.  Their
Website also mentions Indianapolis, Lafayette, Fort Wayne, and other
Indiana locations.  Conduent operates in other states as well,
including Michigan.

For info on this business processing company in general, visit https:/
/www.conduent.com/.

Kind regards,