[nfbmi-talk] Accessible Voting

Shepherd, Amy amyshepherd at mpviweb.org
Thu Dec 7 19:17:50 UTC 2017

Thanks Fred. I spent about an hour and a half at our voting booth trying to
use the accessible features.  It was a slow time of day and the people
running the site were happy to learn how to work the accessibility features
along with me. It took us a while but we figured out how to vote using
Magnification. However, we never were able to use the Audio feature because
we couldn't access the headphone jack!   According to the people working
our site they had not been trained.

Sincerely,

Amy

--