[nfbmi-talk] Asking about Blindfold Games

Jessica Dail jldail13 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 15:57:42 UTC 2017

Hi,
yes, I play blindfold games.
My favorites are blindfold racer, and blindfold pinball.
For non-game apps, blindfold greeting card is my favorite!
I'm always using this app to send audio greetings for birthdays, and other special occasions.

This year, I'll use this app to send out Christmas cards.

Please feel free to email me privately, if you have any questions.

Sent from my iPhone