[nfbmi-talk] invitation to conference call

Michael Powell mpowell7583 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 11 17:06:13 UTC 2017

Call to all state board members, chapter and division members and any others
who follow this list.

I will host a telephone conference call, Thursday, December 14, 2017.

This will give us a chance to talk since we last met at state convention in
November.  Come with any news or activities you might want to pass on so we
can wind up the year and prepare for2018.  Though this is not a business
meeting I would like all officers, board members and others to participate
as we will update information on our Washington Seminar and other projects
in the works for next year.  This will keep everybody current and involved.

The conference time will be 8:30 PM on our usual conference line which is:
(403)475-4333 access code 902855 followed by the pound sign.

If there are others you know who do not have access to this list who might
be interested in participating please let them know.

I know as we get closer to the holidays next week could find many of us even
busier so this Thursday should be the best.

Thank you and I will be looking forward to your joining me on our conference
line.

Michael Powell

President

(586)754-1325