[nfbmi-talk] OT: Help My Online Radio Station Make A Child's Wish Come True This Holiday Season

David Dunphy ddunphy at 195theglobe.com
Sat Dec 16 10:53:27 UTC 2017

Hello All!

Please, even if you don't necessarily care about this, spread this around to
anyone you think would care, as we're trying to help children during this
holiday season!

It's that time of year again. Time for Christmas shopping, being with
family, singing carols and more.

But it's also the time to give back to those who need it most.

Once again, I, along with my newly launched radio station, 195 The Globe,
are doing another 24 hour radiothon for The Make A Wish Foundation Of
America, and you're invited to participate. Help us make a child's wish come
true, and maybe you will walk away with one of our awesome prizes too!

Prizes include Uber and ITunes gift cards, twoo echo dots, a bestbuy gift
card and more.

The fun begins at 12 AM Sunday morning eastern time. That's 11 PM central
Saturday, 10 PM mountain Saturday, and 9 PM pacific Saturday, and goes for a
full 24 hours! And we've already raised 500 dollars, and there are still two
days left to help out.

During our exciting radiothon, you can expect:

Lots of music, from regular to holiday, with us going all holiday at 8 PM
eastern Sunday when The Djd Invasion Christmas Party kicks in.

Meet some awesome guests, including the commercial audio book narrator Susan
Ericksen who narrates JD Robb's In Death Series and other cool guests.

Hear stories of how Make A Wish has impacted the lives of others

Play in our Press Your Luck tournament to be entered into the prize drawing.
And if the winner donates, they get a second entry, too!

Hear some other holiday presentations

And so much more...

During the show, or at any time between now and show's end, you can donate
to our holiday fund raiser by visiting

http://195theglobe.com/index.php/the-make-a-wish-fundraiser-has-launched/

You can tune in at

http://195theglobe.com/index.php/about

where you'll have links to listen with your favorite media player or our web
player

Listen to us on TuneInRadio at

https://tunein.com/radio/195-The-Globe-s301484/

Search for 195 The Globe on TuneIn Radio on your mobile device, or ask Alexa
to play 195 The Globe on TuneIn

You can interact with the show by

Tweeting us at

195_theglobe

using the #globeonair hash tag

Skype us at

live at 195theglobe.com

Call us at 1-951-525-6562

Or join us on TeamTalk. The TT address is

Server Host:'

tthub.org and the ports are 10064. TeamTalk can be used on pc, mac, or
IPhone.

So there's lots of ways to interact, tune in and be part of the holiday fun
and fund raiser!

So join me for 24 hours you won't forget, and help us spread the word, so we
can help a child's wish come true this holiday season.

For more information on Make A Wish, visit

http://www.wish.org

And direct any questions you might have to

ddunphy at 195theglobe.com

Hope to see you for all or part of our magical holiday fun!