[nfbmi-talk] Parking and Directions: Board Meeting 2/25/17

Linda Bloodsaw lindabloodsaw at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 14:50:10 UTC 2017

Hello MI Federationists,

You might find the following information helpful.

Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan (RIM) 261 Mack Avenue, Detroit, MI 48201
www.rimrehab.org/visitors

RIM is located on a secluded campus in Detroit’s Midtown community. Midtown is adjacent to, and north of, Downtown Detroit.

Valet parking is available in front of RIM. The valet parking rate is $6 and $3 for vehicles with a state issued handicap parking placard. Street parking is not recommended because Detroit Parking Enforcement works on Saturdays. You do not want to risk being ticketed and/or your car towed away.

From south of Detroit:
Take I-75 north to Mack Ave. exit
Turn left onto Mack Ave.
Turn right after the third traffic light onto Brady St.
RIM will be directly in front of you

From east of Detroit:
Take I-94 west to the southbound I-75 Freeway
Stay in the right lane once you are on I-75 south
Take the Mack Ave. exit off of I-75
Turn right onto Mack Ave.
Turn right after the third traffic light onto Brady St.
RIM will be directly in front of you

From west of Detroit:
Take I-94 east to the southbound I-75 Freeway
Stay in the right lane once you are on I-75 south
Take the Mack Ave. exit off of I-75
Turn right onto Mack Ave.
Turn right after the third traffic light onto Brady St.
RIM will be directly in front of you

From north of Detroit:
Take I-75 south to Mack Ave. exit
Turn right onto Mack Ave.
Turn right after the third traffic light onto Brady St.
RIM will be directly in front of you

Regards,
Linda Bloodsaw
Board Secretary