[nfbmi-talk] FW: Tactile Tours on March 11

Michael Powell mpowell7583 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 24 15:37:01 UTC 2017

Hello all.

I had a chance to talk to Donna Posont about this last night.   It shows how the partnerships we are developing  in creating new opportunities for blind children and adults are paying off.

Thanks, Donna, for all your work on this and thanks to those who worked on it with you.

Michael Powell

President

Henry Ford Museum of American Innovation Tactile Tour, March 11th

Join us in Henry Ford Museum of American Innovation on Saturday, March 11th for a tactile tour of the museum.  Tactile tours provide background and context on our collections, as well as opportunities to touch artifacts, such as the Rosa Parks Bus and Allegheny Locomotive, and models of artifacts.  Tours will take place at 10 am and 1 pm and last for 1.5 hours.  Space is limited.  Tours require the purchase of museum tickets or are free for members.  All tours will begin at the Welcome Center of the museum promptly at the listed time.  Advanced registration is required, so please reserve your spot here: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/409044ba8aa22aaf94-henry.  Tickets can be purchased in advance here:
https://hfm-detroit.secure.accesso.com/calendarPricingWithImage/Daily%20Tickets. Contact accessibility at thehenryford.org or call 313-982-6168 with questions.