[nfbmi-talk] Notifying Of Published Article

Kane Brolin kbrolin65 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 02:52:29 UTC 2017

Hello to all members and friends of the Michiana Chapter in the
National Federation of the Blind.

On the eve of this year's National Convention, Gary Wunder has been
gracious enough to publish another of my articles in "The Braille
Monitor": the fourth time I have had the honor of enjoying one of my
original pieces being shown to the world in an official NFB
publication.  This one deals with the threatened present and future
position of Braille, a theme familiar to many of us.  But it's a theme
we can never forget to share with the world and with other folks in
the blind community and the blindness movement whom we care about.
There's no substitute for literacy.

If interested, please refer to the July 2017 issue of The Monitor and
see "Is Braille On Life Support?"
https://nfb.org/images/nfb/publications/bm/bm17/bm1707/bm170704.htm

Thanks to Gary and to all others in the Federation family who have
embraced what I have tried to do in this movement these last five
years.

Kind regards,

-Kane