[nfbmi-talk] agenda for board meeting

Michael Powell mpowell7583 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 2 13:33:25 UTC 2017

Hello All.

Here is the agenda for tomorrows board meeting.  You will note that Mr.
Robinson, Director of BSBP, is mentioned in the agenda for remarks.  At the
MAER conference in April, where we had an NFB table, we invited him to our
meeting.  MAER is the Michigan association of educators and rehabilitation
professionals.  For those who may not know, BSBP is the Bureau of Services
for Blind Persons.  since he is in Lansing Mr. Robinson felt that he might
be able to drop in for a quick visit.     So I listed him for any brief
remarks he would care to make.

Thanks to all of you and we will see you at the meeting.  We will have to
keep things going as the meeting is from 11 AM to 3:30 PM.  If you are not
able to be there we will keep you informed and you can always get with me if
you have any questions.

Michael Powell

President

(586)754-1325