[nfbmi-talk] message from the president

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 19:26:02 UTC 2017

hello mike and all,  sorry, for the late post here. I have been
offline due to some personal issues and, I'm now back online and, I'm
now checking up with all of my emails.   congratulations on being
elected as the new state president of Michigan. I know that you wanted
this for a long time and, I'm soooo happy that you got it! I 'm sure
that you will do amazing for the affiliate and, I look forward to
hearing it!   take care and, I will talk to you soon.      hugs, amy