[nfbmi-talk] Fw: [Nfbnet-members-list] NFBNJ Technology Division Hosts Scott White Monday March 20 At 8:00 Pm EDT Open To All

Martha Moore marthaamoore at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 18 00:34:59 UTC 2017

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, Mar 17, 2017 at 8:08 PM, joe ruffalo via NFBNet-Members-List<nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org> wrote:
****
    NFB of NJ Technology Division Hosts Scott White on March 20 ­ Open to All

The Technology Division of the NFB of New Jersey
is happy to announce that Scott White, Director
of Sponsored Technology Programs at the NFB, will
be joining us Monday March 20, 2017 at 8:00 PM,
EDT,  on a nationwide conference call.  We
welcome all callers nationwide.  Scott will be
discussing NFB-NEWSLINE® and KNFB
Reader.  NFB-NEWSLINE is a free service that
provides blind and print-disabled persons with
access to over 400 publications, weather, job
listings, TV listings and retail ads.  KNFB
Reader is an app for smartphones, tablets and now
Windows 10 devices, computers and laptops that
reads text aloud.  KNFB Reader is fast and easy
to use, and can be used independently and
privately by blind and print-disabled users to read almost any text.

Scott will be answering questions throughout the
call, however if there are any questions you’d
like to ask or topics you’d like him to cover,
please email me at jdegen16 at comcast.net and I
will be sure to pass them on to Scott.

We ask that you join the call ten or fifteen
minutes before 8:00 pm, EDT, so we can begin on time.

To join the call, dial 515-604-9570, and then enter the code 612068.

Please share with others!