[nfbmi-talk] Sense-sational Adventures in Summer Science -- SASSSASS 2017 Flyer Weather.docx

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Mon May 1 13:29:17 UTC 2017

Hello,

Attached is information about our 2017 Sense-sational Adventures in Summer
Science program for blind and visually impaired youth in middle and high
school.  Our program will be July 30 through August 6 at the campus of the
university of Michigan-Dearborn.

Please distribute this information to anyone who may be interested.  Thank
you.

Warmest Regards,

Fred Wurtzel, Youth Coordinator