[nfbmi-talk] Fuse Corps: A Niche Opportunity For Someone Enterprising Who Is Looking To Make A Difference

Kane Brolin kbrolin65 at gmail.com
Fri May 5 17:53:18 UTC 2017

Like most, I can get depressed if I spend enough time focused on the
mainstream media's ever-present headlines about stagnant economic
growth, bankrupt governmental policies, and the challenged economy.
But new doors are opening.  I'd never heard of this one until I looked
at the Jobs For The Blind Mailing List, to which someone forwarded an
announcement about Fuse Corps.

So you like the private sector but just aren't sure where you fit in.
Maybe you like to innovate and have a heart for rebuilding the hope
and economic prosperity of challenged urban areas. If this is true of
you, then perhaps you should look into being a Fuse Corps executive
fellow. Fuse Corps embraces diversity and looks for ways people can
use business instincts and entrepreneurial drive to improve education,
public housing, and even public health and safety as well as adding
value to a neighborhood's or a city's bottom line.  Fuse Corps is now
in its fifth year.  Opportunities are as close as Indianapolis, but
Fuse Corps is carrying out a total of 40 different projects in
Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., Denver, Seattle, and New
Orleans, as well as in several cities in California. .

To check this out or to apply to be a Fuse Corps executive fellow,
visit http://fuse.force.com/Careers.

Hope this can benefit someone.

Kind regards,

-Kane